A Recap of the 2011 Year
Happy New Years Eve everyone! I hope you all have some sort of exciting plan for tonight. Today is my girlfriend’s birthday, so I want to wish her a happy birthday! Last night, a group of us went to Cuba Libre in Olde City, Philadelphia for her birthday, and went to the clubs/bars out there. Plans for tonight? We will be going to Continental in Center City and then going to my friend Tony’s house for his NYE party that he decided to plan a few days ago.
[Chau and me in Olde City last night]
Before we continue, let’s rewind a bit and see how 2011 has been a fulfilling year for me. Here is a recap of my 2011.
- I started dating and am now in a serious relationship with my girlfriend.
- I graduated from Drexel University with a B.S.B.A. in Operations Management and Marketing.
- I became employed at my current company.
- I have gained extensive knowledge in my field of work.
- Physically, I achieved my goals of gaining 15lbs of muscle, pretty much.
- I traveled to Las Vegas for the first time.
- I traveled to Miami for the third time.
After taking a look at the events that have occurred, which I know there are a ton of other things that has happened that I can’t remember at the moment, there comes some despair.
- The repayment of my student loans, Drexel owned me.
- Black Friday… No, not the day after Thanksgiving. I am referring to the day that the spirit of every online poker player in America was crushed.
- The Arizona Cardinals were eliminated in the race to the playoffs. Yes, I am a Cardinals fan.
- Umm… I think that’s it?
Not too bad of a year right? There were only a few drawbacks this year. What can you do though, that’s life. I feel that I can be more eventful for the New Year. For 2012, I want to improve myself physically, mentally, and fiscally. Tomorrow I’ll take you through one, two, or even three New Years Resolutions that I want to accomplish by this time next year.